Sunday, January 13, 2008

why blog, why now??

Just a few short weeks ago, I could not think of one single reason I needed a blog. But now, its January, and its time for new beginnings, new goals, and a return to balance.

In the past few months, my creative self has taken a backseat to other things. Not that I didnt have a choice, but tennis was taking up so much of my spare time. I still love tennis as my #1 pasttime, but I need time to create also. I will still play 3 days a week.

I choose two daily photography challenges. I know this seems a bit much, but I could not deside on one.
CHALLENGE ONE:
her space : my space .. challenge blog
Take a word, take a picture. A blog to share snapshots of everyday life with no props and no limits. Just plain old fashioned photography in her space and my space.
CHALLENGE TWO:
Project 365:
Take a photo a day for 365 days.

I have been shooting since January 1. Believe it or not, I can usually the HS:MS challenge before I leave for work. The other challenge is taken throughout the day. The weekends are usually easier, since the babies are visiting.

Its has taken until today to research, create and title my blog. I choose blogger.com because I could have my own header from moment one. No, NOT ME...have a pre-maid header. Also, what to call the bloomin' thing!!!???

That's it. Thats my reason for my blog.
And the name...Color Artistics.

No comments: