Sunday, January 27, 2008

As I drink my coffee.......

and realize how far behind I am on posting HS:MS, I also need to post project 365 , I found this....
You Are a Cappuccino
You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

What Kind of Coffee Girl Are You?


HS:MS tube:

HS:MS overflow:


HS:MS three:
I am in such need of some time off from work. So, I finally asked. Actually, that's all it takes, is just to ask. But, I have such a hard time taking time off. I dont know why. I spent so many years working for myself, or working as a contract therapist. So I developed this habit...if there is work, you work. tomorrow, there may be no work. And really, there was NEVER no work. I dont feel like a work-a-holic, but I just may be. 4 years ago now, since my oldest started college I have worked full time for the same company. I accumulate 1-1/2 days per month time off!!!
I scheduled this around my husbands schedule. He left home this afternoon and will be out of town until wednesday. So, off from work, home alone. I hope to keep this a secret from both of my grown daughters, or they will be either demanding my time, or keeping me company while daddy is out of town. shhhhhh.....

No comments: