Monday, February 4, 2008

cas haley

Okay, I admit it. I watch reality TV. Now days, who doesnt? With the writers still on strike, reality is about all we will see for the next 9 months (from today). I watch So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent.

Last year, on AGT, the runner up was Cas Haley. His first time on stage he sang "Walking on the Moon". Now, I am a big Sting/Police fan. But, Cas Haley blew it off the stage. I sat there with my mouth open, on the floor.




As on most reality shows, they tell you about the life/families of the entertainer. If I had to describe what I learned about Cas...he loves his little boy, and he loves his wife. He wanted to win AGT so he could build family a house/home.
He will be releasing his new CD which includes two recordings of Walking on the Moon. Here he is commenting on his upcoming release on itunes.


No comments: